maandag 23 november 2009

Autumn time

This is part of my journal about my 40 day meditation marathon

The other day I wrote about my ten minutes practice. But after ten minutes I want more.

After writing wildly for ten minutes I touch I a deep voice that wants to speak, scream and dream only more.
After meditating ten minutes I touch a deep rest that wants to sink only more.

So yesterday I could not stop with a ten minute meditation a day. I did three.

In the morning I guided a dance meditation during the writing day for my Writing-Companions. I planned to use the kundalini-meditation cd of Osho, but I forgot it.
But nature came and helped. When we shake up our bodies, we did this on the music of the rain falling on the attic-roof. When we moved our bodies, we did this on the sound of the autumn storm racing around the house. We were really like trees in the wind. And when we rested, the sun came through and warmed our backs.

It feels like the autumn-time is supporting my meditation marathon. The wind shakes of my dead leaves and blows me inside. Literally.

In my lunch break I laid down on the bed next to the window and meditated on the clouds that sailed by. In the evening, wet of the storm I biked through, I went to bed early and sank deep into my roots.

Autumn makes from ten minutes an hour. And is still whining for more.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten